6.30.2012

Dollar Tree Haul Part 1!

Wow~ Long time no see! Well, being this is a blog about affordably fabulous, today I present to you a Dollar Tree haul. It seems like an odd place for a haul, but you can actually find some great deals! This will be pic heavy, so keep reading after the jump~


These are my lovely nail polish finds for the haul~





I was so excited when I saw Snappy Sprinkles, I've been wanting it for forever and I finally got my hands on it! ;)

These two are the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus in 49 Pearl Wisdom and 02 Base + Top Coat, both essential basics.


These are Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in 30 Lilac Chantilly and 28 Save the Date. Save the Date is a really gorgeous blackened red base with a strong red shimmer that glows. Lilac Chantilly is a lilac color that borders on a frost.

The Insta-Dri polishes of my haul! I picked up Chartreuse Chase, Snappy Sprinkles, Emerald Express (beautiful, might I add!) and  Blue Blast.

This picture helps display the true colour of Emerald Express, but unfortunately it is a crap picture :(

And lastly, I grabbed these cute teeeeeny bottles of micro marbles, shaped glitters, and bar glitters (featuring holographic deliciousness~)

I was so thrilled when I saw the Insta-Dri nail polishes. I paid a grand total of $11.77, but, if I were to buy these polishes full price, I would have paid a little over $40, not including the glitter or micro marbles. Talk about savings! The selection they had was quite big, and they also had some N.Y.C duo nail polish packs where it came with two colours that were meant to be layered. There were also more colours of the Insta-Dri, like black and pastel yellow. The Dollar Tree I visited was fairly big, so  the choices of polish colours to choose from may not be as big if you visited a smaller Dollar Tree. I definitely say it's worth just stopping by a Dollar Tree even just to take a look ;) Thanks for reading! XOXO~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment