7.01.2012

Dollar Tree Haul Part 2!

Today I shall show you the rest of my Dollar Tree haul~ Once again, this will be pic heavy, so keep reading after the jump! ;)



These are the findings of my second part of the Dollar Tree haul~





A picture with flash to help show the true colours better

This "3 Colour Eyeshadow" is 'Water Lilly', with a shimmery blue, shimmery pink, and light green with a gold shimmer. I saw these and thought they were pretty colours for summer so I figure it wouldn't hurt to try. Hopefully they will satisfy! :)

A close up of 'Water Lilly'

An overall view again, just without flash.

These are the two Insta-Dri polishes I chose; 12 Blue Streak and 380 Night Flight. My black was getting goopy and disgusting so I figured it would be best to pick up the black polish now for a dollar instead of spending over $5 dollars on one ;)

Close up bottle shot of 12 Blue Streak. I can't wait to try it out!

I bought myself another clear polish, seeming how I go through so much of it. Also, I found a polish from the Sally Hansen HD nail polish line! This is 4070-12 Hue. 

Close up bottle shot of Hue. It has a green flash in it that doesn't like it's picture taken :(

In this picture you can kind of see the sparkles in the polish.

Again, another bottle shot. This time you can kind of see the green flash. Kind of -.-

This is just a random, no name blue sparkly jelly nail polish. I saw the pretty rose shaped bottle, and I figured if the polish would be a flop, it is still pretty to look at :) Although, it is a pain in the butt to photograph without distorting the colour.

Ta-da! That is the end of my Dollar Tree haul~ For the second part of the haul, I paid $6.42. I would have easily paid $20+ for this, omitting the eye shadows and the blue polish. It's amazing what you can find for such good prices! Thanks for reading~ ;) XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment