3.12.2014

Personal Update + Upcoming Reviews + Target Beauty Box!

Hello everybody! I wanted to write a small update on what's been going on for my personal life, as it is having an effect on how often I'm able to post reviews. I've been experiencing some really bad intestinal pain and swelling, along with having issues with my muscles so I've been going back and forth to the Neurologists and GI. I've had so many doctors appointments lately and by the time I get home, I'm completely exhausted and don't feel like I have enough strength to get up, take pictures, swatch, and write a review on products. A couple endoscopies and an upper GI have been scheduled for me in the last half of March, so I'm not going to have much time at all to really be working on my blog. Because I've been so sick recently, I've also been missing school so I have a lot of work I need to make up rather than writing about beauty products. I do have a list of reviews, however, that I will try to crank out before all of the crazy appointments begin! I really don't want to write short, small reviews with no swatches to compensate for my lack of posting because I feel like thorough reviews with swatches are better for judging whether or not to purchase a product. Hopefully you guys will understand and continue to support me <3 Also, I have 1,550+ views on my blog! Thank you so much guys. It really makes my day to see that so many people have viewed my blog. Onto the review list!

Upcoming Reviews:

  • Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Dark Wine (522A) & Black Orchid (508A) *
  • NEW Well at Walgreens Spherical Lip Balm Spring Collection (I am so in love with these new scents!) - Cherry, Blue Raspberry, Melon Mint, Pomegranate and Tangerine. *
  • Wet n' Wild Wild Shine Nail polish in Here Comes Trouble *
  • Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte lipstick in 104 & 105 
  • Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara 
The reviews marking with an * will hopefully be up very soon because they're on sale currently at Walgreens and you can get some really great deals on them! Any .99 cents Wet n' Wild product is .69 cents now, so I only paid .69 cents for the Silk Finish Lipsticks and the Wild Shine nail polish. Here Comes Trouble is an LE color so I think the sooner I get the review up, the better! The new Spring Colection of Well at Walgreens lip balms really blew me away and what's even better is that they're BOGO50%! These really blew me away so I really want to share my thoughts and opinions on these. All Rimmel cosmetics are 50% off right now, as well, so it's a good time to stock up or try out some new colors.

Some very exciting news came across my Bloglovin' feed when Nouveau Cheap informed her readers that the Target Beauty Box has been revived and features full sized products, such as the L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, so as soon as this comes in the mail (which should be very soon) I'll try to get reviews posted ASAP.

I've been toying with the idea of starting a YouTube channel and using that as my main way to post reviews and share some hauls with you guys, as it will be faster and more convenient on my part, but also for you guys so you don't have to read a wall of text. I personally feel that making videos helps you to connect and become closer with your readers, so hopefully I can work on getting that set up <3

Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment